View of the Lilelana Pavilion, Campbell River
The Lilelana Pavilion was located on the Island Highway south of the Island Hwy. & St. Ann's intersection. It was built in 1918 by the Thulin's and named for the three Thulin girls, Lillie, Anna and Elin. It was the site of many events in Campbell River until it was demolished in 1946.